So,now you have written your blog post and you need visitors on your site,but at the same time,Backlinks are also needed to increase your Search Engine Ranking Position SERP.And,well by the time you are reading this post,some dirty trick might have erupted in the blog-o-sphere which will boast that it will incrrease your PageRank,SERP,visitors,Backlinks,fb likes,twitter followers,Klout Score,etc.So,i am providing you this post with all the techniques,resourses and ways to get juicy do-follow as well as no-follow links from various sources to Increase visitors and SERP’s for your Blog post.
|Just share it !|
1.) Write an Awesome Post
Create Stuff that will make people remember you.
You won’t be recognized as an authority in something you are actually not an authority in. Makes perfect sense, yet somehow it hasn’t sunk in for many online business owners.
Actually becoming an expert in your field is the first huge leap to being recognized as such by others.
Or,run for Excellence,Success will follow you.As you have seen in 3 Idiots.
You can check out Anna Hoffman’s Article : How to Write a Great Blog Post • Confession of a Bad Writer
2.) Share,Share and Share
Share your post wherever you can.These are the ways,i share my post and get loads of visitors in the initial days of my posting
Everyone uses Facebook,so why not share your content on the world’s largest Social media platform ?
- Share your post in your profile as soon as you write it.Remember,you are selling your product and be shameful to market it.Tag friends who you think will be interested in your post and it will catch their attention also.Who knows they might share your post again.Souvik Ganguly from Shaded Inks does it really Well
- Be active on groups.Their are many groups which are run by bloggers and famous Web people.You can join them.Once they accept your entry,you can post your article there.Many groups have more than 5000 members,which means your post is seen by almost 5k people.That’s tremendous. Some of the groups are :
- Tweet your posts as soon as you write them and also,you can use Buffer to schedule them as per your own timings.
- You can use JustRetweet( no affiliate link !!) to promote your tweets.I personally use it and really they bring a lot of retweets to you.And did i mention it is free !
- Once again,share your post as soon as you pen it down.+1 yourself and add #hashtags so that anyone searching on Google+ will find your post right there.
Other resources which i use :
Inbound provides a great platform to share articles,and many big guns of the marketing world are present there.yes,their article selecting rules are strict but if your content is top-notch,why worry for that..//..
And well,Inbound gives Do-follow links to all the articles,so there’s more than just article sharing..
Triberr is an extremly useful site for content marketing.Once you have build connections,your reach expands quickly.I have seen many bloggers who have expanded their reach to more than 13 Million like Avi jit from SkyHit Blog.So,you can even try a hand on that.
Ping.fm links to all of your social networks and sends your updates to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, to any other website you wish to link to it. You can even update from your instant messenger. It’s the perfect solution for those who like to share content all over the web.
3.) Comment,Comment ,Comment
Now,you have to comment on the blogs of your niche to attract traffic as well as links from those blogs.Commenting does not mean just writing “very good post” and then leaving your blog link.
Write about their blog post,and then in addition to that if they need info they can check out your blog,and then leave a link.
You can check out Neil Patel’s article on how to comment on blogs at An Advanced Guide to an Effective SEO Commenting Strategy
Blogs,you can comment on are
Also,along with sharing of posts,increase backlinks to that specific post so that your rankings in search increases.For Increasing backlinks i use Traffic Travis ,they are professionals in this service,and they are currently providing a professional account for just 1$.So,i recommend you that.You can sign-in here,or you can watch their video
So,this is how i share my content.I have mentioned over 10 ways of sharing your content.How do you share your content.What tools or services do you use ? Do reply in the comment.